Friday, July 13, 2012

Rescued from the back of the drawer!

Sometimes old toys get discarded for the new! That's a shame and maybe a sign that we have too much! I found this little stamp the other day - one of the first I bought and very well-used, but very neglected the last few years, so I decided to use it to practise with my Copics as I still have a long way to go. I am still having such fun with the papers that Stefanie Semple gave me. Thank you so much for your generosity! 
Don't forget to sign up as a follower and also to leave a comment.
Have a wonderful Friday and weekend, everyone!




3 comments:

  1. You are certainly amazing and blessed!! Ron

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad that you're putting them to such wonderful use. Delighted to be a blessing to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to both Ron for your encouragement and Stefanie for your open heart

    ReplyDelete